[Koha] Duplicate ISBN report modification

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:43:50 NZST 2018

Thank you, MJ.

Unfortunately, neither hardcoding the branch location nor changing the
location of the JOIN statement changes anything.

I think what's happening is that, because of the WHERE condition, my
revision is simply a very inefficient way of catching instances where
a particular branch owns more than 1 copy of a particular item :-(

Figured a subquery would work as a way to first restrict the results
to records where Branch A owns at least one copy, & then to perform
the search for duplicate records on the resulting subset.

All best,

Cab Vinton
Plaistow Public Library