[Koha] Duplicate ISBN report modification

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Aug 15 23:06:59 NZST 2018

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 11:27:54 -0400
Cab Vinton <bibliwho at gmail.com> wrote:

> We're a coop, however, so it would be helpful to limit the results to
> cases where our particular library owns at least one of the associated
> items.
>
> Adding the following lines did not provide correct results,
> unfortunately:
>
> LEFT JOIN items m ON (m.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
> WHERE m.homebranch = <<Library|branches>>
>
> I suspect a subquery may be required, but it's beyond my current
> proficiency w/ MySQL :-(

I'm a bit rusty on reports but could <<Library|branches>> be
replaced by the code for your library (like 'MAIN' in the sample data)
or m.homebranch IN ('BRA1','BRA2') if you want to match multiple
branches?

And I suspect that LEFT JOIN may be position sensitive but I'm not sure
what position would be best for either accuracy or performance.

I am probably misunderstanding how/why the attempted change didn't work.

Hope that helps,
--

MJR http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
Member of http://www.software.coop/ (but this email is my personal view