[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 143, Issue 18

Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula tejoskumar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 02:17:30 NZST 2017

Hi,

As suggested already you can use, but I noticed that sort1 and sort2 are
there in acquisition also.

Hence if you rename anything here, it will reflect in acquisition module
too....

I used unused fields in borrower table and renamed them as per my need in
opac and intranet using jquery statements.

Regards
T Suresh Kumar