[Koha] Translating string at Koha manual 16.11

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Thu Sep 7 02:28:26 NZST 2017

Hi to all,

I think the problem is done by not so standard XML in file manual.xml
ver. 16.05:

<para>Staff members can access their own check out screen by clicking
their username in the top right of the staff client and choosing 'My
checkouts'<screenshot>
              <screeninfo>My checkouts</screeninfo>
              <mediaobject>
                <imageobject>
                  <imagedata fileref="images/patrons/mycheckouts.png"/>
                </imageobject>
              </mediaobject>
            </screenshot></para>

The correct format (for a good transformation into ReST format) is:

<para>Staff members can access their own check out screen by clicking
their username in the top right of the staff client and choosing 'My
checkouts'</para>
<screenshot>
              <screeninfo>My checkouts</screeninfo>
              <mediaobject>
                <imageobject>
                  <imagedata fileref="images/patrons/mycheckouts.png"/>
                </imageobject>
              </mediaobject>
</screenshot>

In fact seeking with regexp \S<screenshot>$ gives me 133 results inside
file 16.05 manual.xml.
Seeking with regexp \s<screenshot>$ gives me 1146 results inside file
16.05 manual.xml.

My suggestion is:
1)Fix en .rst files of of 16.11, using 16.05 manual.xml to find
subsections to fix.
2)Redo .po file for others languages.
3)Merges fixes into 17.05 and master.

What do you think Katrin and Bernardo ?

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche