[Koha] Translating string at Koha manual 16.11

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Thu Sep 7 01:55:13 NZST 2017

Hi to all,

Il 06/09/2017 15:24, Jonathan Druart ha scritto:
> It's a typo:
> https://koha-community.org/manual/17.05/html/04_patrons.html#check-out
> The string is repeated.

the typo is present also into 16.11, you can see it from here:
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=kohadocs.git;a=blob;f=en/source/04_patrons.rst;h=98a14c92ea03350756cc78a82bfeab3e1c95f33d;hb=refs/heads/manual16.11.x#l1136

Probably it arrives from transformation from DocBook XML to ReST

In DocBook XML format (file manual.xml 16.05):
28167       <section id="patcheckout">
28169
28170         <para>For instruction on checking items out, view the
<link linkend="checkingout">Checking Out</link> section of this
28171         manual.</para>
28172         <para>Staff members can access their own check out screen
by clicking their username in the
28173           top right of the staff client and choosing 'My
checkouts'<screenshot>
28174             <screeninfo>My checkouts</screeninfo>
28175             <mediaobject>
28176               <imageobject>
28177                 <imagedata fileref="images/patrons/mycheckouts.png"/>
28178               </imageobject>
28179             </mediaobject>
28180           </screenshot></para>
28181       </section>

In ReST format (file 04_patrons.rst 16.11):
1129 `Check Out <#patcheckout>`__
1130 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1131
1132 For instruction on checking items out, view the `Checking
1133 Out <#checkingout>`__ section of this manual.
1134
1135 Staff members can access their own check out screen by clicking their
1136 username in the top right of the staff client and choosing 'My
1137 checkouts'My checkouts
1138
1139 `Details <#patrondetails>`__
1140 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as you see the subsection <screenshot> ... </screenshot> is not well
transformed into ReST format.

The correct transformation is:

1129 `Check Out <#patcheckout>`__
1130 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1131
1132 For instruction on checking items out, view the `Checking
1133 Out <#checkingout>`__ section of this manual.
1134
1135 Staff members can access their own check out screen by clicking their
1136 username in the top right of the staff client and choosing 'My
1137 checkouts'
xxxx
xxxx My checkouts
xxxx |imageyyyy|
1138
1139 `Details <#patrondetails>`__

I think we need to improve DocBook XML to ReST import.

What do you think Katrin and Bernardo ?

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche