[Koha] 4 Perl Modules Not Installed on Koha 17.05.03.000

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Wed Sep 6 01:50:34 NZST 2017

Excerpts from Mark Tompsett's message of 2017-09-05 03:57:06 +0000:
> > WebService::ILS (0.07)
>
> On newer versions this is the only one that you will probably care about.

Can you explain what this module is used for in Koha?  It was missing
in my installations of 17.05.03, but Koha seemed happy without it.

On my test VM, I installed it using 'cpan -i WebService::ILS'.
Is there any reason why this method isn't mentioned on this page?

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/How_to_install_missing_Perl_modules_on_Debian