[Koha] 4 Perl Modules Not Installed on Koha 17.05.03.000

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:57:06 NZST 2017

Greetings,

> HTTPD::Bench::ApacheBench (0.73)

I'm fairly certain that is optional and only really needed for testing.
Don't worry about it.

> Test::DBIx::Class (0.42)

This is only needed for testing, and is a pain to install. Unless you are
trying to do development, don't worry about it.

> Readonly::XS (0.01)

Ignore the message. If you check with a dpkg -l you'll probably find the xs
version is installed. The $VERSION isn't detected or told properly.
If it is installed, it is very likely the right version, even if not
detected properly.

> WebService::ILS (0.07)

On newer versions this is the only one that you will probably care about.
I usually cpan2deb it, and then sudo dpkg -i it into place, but that may not
be the best solution, if it isn't already available packaged in the default
or koha repositories.
BTW, I do believe this a problem with the kohadevbox too, but I didn't
report it when I encountered it.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett