[Koha] Import command

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed May 3 03:54:50 NZST 2017

Hi Vinod

> May i know the command through which i can import Marc data in specific
> bibliographic format of Koha?. I am following the below method but it
> imports the data in default format only.
>
> http://kohageek.blogspot.in/2016/05/bulk-marc-import-using-command-line.html

As far as I know only ISO2709 (default) and MARCXML are supported
bibliographic formats.

I usually load MARCXML data like this ("XX" ist the name of the desired
framework):

# export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/sites/YOURINSTANCE/koha-conf.xml
# /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/bulkmarcimport.pl -b -m marcxml
-framework=XX -file titledata.marcxml -v

Many more options for your actual script  "bulkmarcimport.pl" you will
see when using option "-h". Also most or even all of these options can
be seen at

*
https://perldoc.koha-community.org/misc/migration_tools/bulkmarcimport.html

(I never know what versions of these scripts are shown in
perldoc.koha-community.org)

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael