[Koha] Import command

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 20:02:40 NZST 2017

I got the solution which is available inside the
*bulkmarcimport.pl <http://bulkmarcimport.pl> file of Koha. So the command
would be:*
*perl bulkmarcimport.pl <http://bulkmarcimport.pl> –framework BKS -file
kohaMARC_x.mrc*    (BKS is framework code)

You may get lot of solutions inside that file if you are importing the file
in Koha though command line.

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*