[Koha] Unable to export all marc records data from Koha ILS

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 02:12:10 NZDT 2017

Dear all,

In Koha 16.11.05, Debian 8.x, I'm trying to export all records as MARC from
my library by not choosing an item type but 'All' item types and "All
Libraries". Did not upload any biblionumbers to check from. This previously
worked in older Koha version, where all records are downloaded, however when
doing this in 16.11.05, I'm getting the following error message:

Software error:

Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/tools/export.pl line 75.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

Is this how export records now works? Or is it a bug? Thanks and have a nice
day!