[Koha] Set Library - Not Displaying all Libraries

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Tue Mar 21 22:39:11 NZDT 2017

Hi

I have a Koha instance with  three  separate branch libraries installed. I
am running Koha version 16.11.05.000  on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. I have a staff
user whom I have assigned to one of the Libraries as his home library.
However, when he logs on his, he is not defaulted to his home library. In
addition, he cannot set it using the "Set library" option as he is not
presented with all the three libraries  except the first branch library I
created.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263771117777

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>