[Koha] Ask for Koha platform

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Wed Mar 1 12:30:13 NZDT 2017

Lists of Paid Support providers are here:
https://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/

Status of various translations are in the Release
Notes:https://koha-community.org/category/release/
<https://koha-community.org/category/release/>

Also see here: http://translate.koha-community.org/
It seems a Bulgarian translation has been started but hasn't advanced
very far.

Bob