[Koha] Wiping all partial or full Koha isntallation(s) and installing stable under Mint

C.J.S. Hayward cjsh at cjshayward.com
Wed Jul 26 08:17:01 NZST 2017

Let me send off this email, and I'll report a bug.

N.B. Koha is installed in some sense, but when I try to access the
webinstaller I got maintenance mode:

System Maintenance

The Koha online catalog is offline for system maintenance. We'll be back
soon! If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator

A brief search turned up
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2013-December/038208.html which
picked up in a possible email typo specifying a port as 8008. This
suggestion appears to be irrelevant because if the OP had tried to access
Koha on 8008 and hadn't added anything else listening on that port, the
error would be "Connection refused", not "System maintenance".