[Koha] koha home webinstaller page redirects to maintenance.pl page

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Wed Dec 18 05:30:54 NZDT 2013

Hi Ribin,

If this isn't a typo in your email - http://koha.domainname:8008 , then I think your problem might be the 8008 .  The default is 8080 .

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz [mailto:koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz] On Behalf Of ribin.jones at niist.res.in
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:18 AM
To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: [Koha] koha home webinstaller page redirects to maintenance.pl page

Hi,

I am trying to install koha in CentOS. I was following the howto in http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.10_on_Centos_6.3_x86_64_en.

Installation went on fine. At the end when I try to access koha page (web installer) from my pc (using http://koha.domainname:8008), it redirects me to the the maintenance.pl page with a message System maintenance The Koha online catalog is offline for system maintenance. We'll be back soon! If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator..

Where am I going wrong here? Any help is greatly appreciated...I am a newbie to koha.

Regards,

Ribin