[Koha] koha home webinstaller page redirects to maintenance.pl page

ribin.jones at niist.res.in ribin.jones at niist.res.in
Tue Dec 17 23:18:28 NZDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to install koha in CentOS. I was following the howto in http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.10_on_Centos_6.3_x86_64_en.

Installation went on fine. At the end when I try to access koha page (web installer) from my pc (using http://koha.domainname:8008), it redirects me to the the maintenance.pl page with a message System maintenance The Koha online catalog is offline for system maintenance. We'll be back soon! If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator..

Where am I going wrong here? Any help is greatly appreciated...I am a newbie to koha.

Regards,

Ribin