[Koha] WG: Introducing myself, adress administration, and accessibility

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Sat Jan 28 00:53:39 NZDT 2017

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to the Koha community!

Indeed there are 3 kinds of address you can define per patron:
"Main address", "Alternate address" and "Alternate contact".
However you can define an unlimited number of "additional attributes".
They are free text fields you can fill by patron. That could match your
needs.

If you found any bugs or if you have suggestions/ideas to improve
accessibility, you can open bugs (1 per bug/idea would be good) on our bug
tracker at bugs.koha-community.org
I am sure some of the Koha developpers will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Jonathan