[Koha] KohaCon2017 Call for sponsorship

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 14:20:41 NZDT 2017

Dear Koha Community especially bigger Koha ILS support providers,

We have just received result of funding proposal from the National
Commission for Culture and the Arts which funds similar projects such as
KohaCon and it was declined. With this being said, the KohaCon2017
Organizing Committee is asking bigger Koha ILS support providers to help us
through sponsorship. Our email address is kohacon17 at gmail.com. Please email
us or for those who knows the email addresses of previous KohaCon sponsors,
please email us the email addresses and contact details of the persons. The
registration fee is already free, technically the venue is not free but were
gotten through ex-deals. and we've already identified logistics needed. Yout
will whether big or small will go a long way. By the way, we have termed the
sponsorship deals as Maging KOHAnep at KObaHAgi! which means in local
parlance "Be KOHAwesome and be a KOHA-part of it!" Mabuhay at maraming
salamat!