[Koha] KohaCon2017 Call for sponsorship

eugene jose espinoza eugenegf at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 23:43:22 NZDT 2017

The KohaCon2017 call for sponsorship is now open! As you already know, the registration is free which is in consonance with the spirit of Koha, a Maori term for a gift or donation. An event of this magnitude also requires funding and support, hence, we have now open the call for sponsorship. We have already drafted a letter and identified sponsorship categories. For those interested in sponsoring, please email one of the organizers or the email created for KohaCon2017: KohaCon17 at gmail.com. Happy 2017 and Maraming salamat!
Eugene Jose T. EspinozaKohaCon2017 co-organizer