[Koha] Koha MARC Tag - Table of Contents

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Thu Feb 23 03:57:44 NZDT 2017

On 2017-02-21 11:52 PM, Chris Cormack wrote:
> Hi Dr Bhavsar
> You should ask Insead how they set that up, there is no way for us to know how they are doing full text searching.
> To me it doesn't look like they are, they just have a pdf attached. But they will be able to tell you

A very quick look would appear to suggest that they have a full 505$a
(that is "hidden" from the client browser, but is present in the "page
source"), and then an 856 $u and $z for the .pdf.

Perhaps guesswork on my behalf, and I have no idea what "alchemy" (css?,
js?) might be in the background, but from a MARC point of view appears
fairly straightforward.

Best -- Paul