[Koha] Is it possible to reserve available books?

Josef Moravec josef.moravec at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 23:16:57 NZDT 2017

Hello Michael,

yes it is possible, we use it in our library, you have to set "On shelf
holds allowed" parameter in circulation rules.

then librarians could be informed by e-mail (but this send all added
reserves not only the available ones) or just few times a day check the
pending reserves page (it's what we do)

regards

Josef