[Koha] Does Koha has a web service API or search API for searching books on different input parameters

prachim prachi.m at nextremer.com
Mon Dec 4 02:38:43 NZDT 2017

Hi,

One of our client is a college. They are already using Koha for their
library management.
We are developing an android application for their students using which they
can search for a book in first phase. This android app will send user
queries to our back-end server, the back-end is developed in Java.
We are expected to take input criteria specified by student (e.g.title,
author, publisher etc.) and search for the book and its availability.
So is there any web service API or search API by Koha for searching books on
different input parameters?
What kind of authentication need to be provided to access data specific to
this college?

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html