[Koha] Koha 17.05

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu Aug 31 22:09:43 NZST 2017

Hi Ambika C. A.

First, please always answer to the list.

Am 31.08.2017 um 06:52 schrieb Ambika C.A.:
 > We created new library and logged in.  When clicked on Preferences,
 > Administration, Acquisition, Cataloguing.  Whichever module we select
 > it
 > logs out automatically.  It wont accept any changes or should I do it
 > through Centreville library only.  There also it is not accepting any
 > changes?  What is the problem?  Could you please guide us?

Are you sure you are trying to log in with a Koha user having the
correct permissions?

After creating a new Koha 17.05 instance using the web installer (as you
apparently have done) you should know the name and password of such a
Koha user with "superlibrarian" permissions.

If you are not sure about permissions go to Koha menu "Patrons" and
search for your user. If you have found it you will see a button "More"
at the upper right - there clikc "Set permissions" and you will see all
the permissions given to this specific user. To change administrative
Koha settings you will most probably need the "superlibrarian"
permissions with access to all librarian functions.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael