[Koha] Koha-US Users Group: Monthly Meeting Reminder and Call for Agenda Items

Jason Robb jrobb at sekls.org
Thu Aug 31 09:34:04 NZST 2017

Thanks to all who attended the Koha-US conference in Coeur d'Alene, ID
earlier this month! There were great presentations, plenty of networking
opportunities and no shortage of huckleberries.

Koha-US hopes to keep the same excitement and momentum rolling throughout
the year with our monthly online meetings...but we can't do that without
you!

For participants, new and old, this is your reminder that Koha-US holds
monthly online meetings every second Wednesday of the month via Zoom.

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, September 13th, 2017 at 11:00 am CDT (time
converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Koha-US+September+Online+Meeting&iso=20170913T11&p1=3919&ah=1>
).

These meetings are open to any and all who wish to attend, and are meant to
be a platform for us to share and discuss Koha-related issues, ideas, and
solutions. Meetings are also the place to have your voice heard with
regards to the growth and development of Koha-US as an organization.

If you have topics for the agenda, please send them my way.

Watch for links to the agenda and meeting space next week.

For more information, don't hesitate to contact us
<http://koha-us.net/index.php/Participants>!

Jason Robb
Koha-US Secretary
jrobb at sekls.org