[Koha] Just did an update and have some questions

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Tue Aug 29 09:31:01 NZST 2017

Hello all,

I just updated to the current stable release 17.05.02 running on Debian version 3.16.36-1+deb8u2 (2016-10-19) x86_64 and I have some questions:
It looks like the fix for the DBMS auto increment problem is included in this release.  Do I still need to implement the solution from https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix ?
I have 2 duplicates in one of my DB instances.  If I fix those are there any concerns going forward?
On the Perl Modules tab there are four modules reading Not Installed -  HTTPD::BENCH::ApacheBench, Readonly::XS, Test::DBIx::Class, WebService::ILS .  Are these modules needed on a non-dev install?  If so, why didn't they install with the koha-common package?  Do I need to install them via CPAN?

Thanks,

Doug Dearden, Director, IT
School for Advanced Research
PO Box 2188