[Koha] Error returning a book

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali libsitali at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 04:05:32 NZST 2017

Furthermore, thanks to Joy Nelson, use the following;
You will need direct access to the database to correct this.

Login to mysql (or mariadb) and run the following query:
delete from deletedborrowers where borrowernumber in (52,78);

The above query will take care of those duplicated ids.

Also thanks to Jonathan Druart look at;
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix

Cheers

Sitali CS