[Koha] Error returning a book

Luis Moises Rojas lmoisesrojas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 04:04:02 NZST 2017

Is this error the same:
Some of your tables have problems with their auto_increment values which
may lead to data loss. *You should not ignore this warning*. The problem is
that InnoDB does not keep auto_increment across SQL server restarts (it is
only set in memory). So on server startup the auto_increment values are set
to max(table.id)+1.

--
*Luis Moisés Rojas P.*