[Koha] Restrict access

Lennon Mazonde lmmazonde at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 11:13:29 NZST 2017

Hi,

If you create 3 items types (PDF, audio and images)  and 3 patron
categories (basic, intermediate, and advanced) you should be able to
Circulation and fine rules). You can place restrictions on item type,
total checkouts, loan periods, fines etc. for each of your patron
categories.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Lennon Mazonde
BiblioTech - Smart Technology For Smart Librarians
Phone  : +263775937458
Website:www.bibliotechzw.com
Address: 62 Jason Moyo Street
           Bulawayo,