[Koha] Restrict access

fjcosta incorpld at onda.com.br
Sun Aug 13 10:42:22 NZST 2017

Dear members. I need a little help with an access level problem.
I will catalog books and digital material (PDF files, audios and images).
There will be three different types of readers: basic, intermediate and
advanced.
The material will also have three levels: basic, intermediate and advanced.
My question is how to make:
a) an advanced reader have access (opac) to all three levels of material;
b) an intermediate level reader only accesses intermediate and basic level
material;
c) and a basic level reader only access basic level material.
There have to be no way to one level of reader get any information of
material there does not belong to a level up.
I would appreciate any help.
Thank you all.
FJCosta