[Koha] How are authority records connected with biblio records ?

David Holoshka david.holoshka at ub.lu.se
Thu Aug 10 02:23:50 NZST 2017

Hi Micheal,

I originally tried the script link_bibs_to_authorities.pl but there were
two issues with it:

1.  After running for days it would use up all available memory and stop
working

2. It does not preserve the links we have today between auths and
biblios but does its best to connect records based on various pattern
matching algorithms.

Best Regards,

Dave