[Koha] Slow Koha OPAC login process

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Apr 18 20:18:51 NZST 2017

Hi Marc

> A more general hint about mailing lists:
>
> It seems that you started this thread by answering to a mail from an
> other thread (Re: [Koha] [Koha-devel] What's on in koha-devel #11 Tue,
> 11 Apr 2017 21:49:51 +0000).
> See https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-April/thread.html as
> an illustration for what I mean.
>
> So it is better to start a thread with a brand new mail to make it a
> "real" thread. It makes it easier for others to follow the thread and/or
> to find the thread in the archives.

Thanks for the hint! In
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-April/thread.html I see
what you mean.

I may have "answered" that mail (Re: [Koha] [Koha-devel] What's on in
koha-devel #11 Tue, 11 Apr 2017 21:49:51 +0000) to get the e-mail
address of the Koha mailing list, but I then changed the subject to
"Slow Koha OPAC login process" and my mail client (Mozilla Thunderbird)
does show the correct subject. However I found the following line in my
mail that may produce this wrong thread:

So I will try to avoid this in the future by actually creating a new
mail and enter the mailing list address by hand.

Best wishes: Michael