[Koha] Slow Koha OPAC login process

Marc VĂ©ron veron at veron.ch
Tue Apr 18 18:01:43 NZST 2017

Hi Michael,

A more general hint about mailing lists:

It seems that you started this thread by answering to a mail from an
other thread (Re: [Koha] [Koha-devel] What's on in koha-devel #11 Tue,
11 Apr 2017 21:49:51 +0000).
See https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2017-April/thread.html as
an illustration for what I mean.

So it is better to start a thread with a brand new mail to make it a
"real" thread. It makes it easier for others to follow the thread and/or
to find the thread in the archives.

Kind regards
Marc