[Koha] KOHA instalation on Cent OS 6.8

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Apr 17 01:10:14 NZST 2017

Hi K. F. Paulson

> I am trying to install KOHA ( latest stable version ) in Cantos 6.8 . I
> have  a dedicated server with three website running successfully in it . I
> need  to park my KOHA along with these website . CentOS.6.3 is that latest
> official documentation published on KOHA
> ( https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.10_on_Centos_6.3_x86_64_en )
> . I have tried this but not getting succeeded . Any one have any
> information about this.

You have asked the exact same question already on 23 February. Eric
Bégin asked the same day:

"Can you mention us what is not working ?"

You have never answered to him. It is always a good idea to at least
give a hint about the thing that is not working.

Besides, of course, CentOS is not supported by Koha so it would be no
suprise if many things are not working.

Best wishes: Michael