[Koha] Publisher Authority Type

Krishna K krishna.moorthy94 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 16:23:02 NZST 2017

Hi all,

I had reached out to all of you in this forum for help in setting up
authority type for Publisher. Later, based on inputs from some of
you(thanks Indranil and Heather) we decided not to set up Authority Type.
Recently we came across the below article and decided to use auto complete
for Place of Publisher and Publisher name - this meets our requirement
wonderfully. It helps the librarian to pick from the existing set of
entries and reduces scope for error - without setting up authority type!!
Thanks Indranil for this wonderful blog article.

http://blog.l2c2.co.in/index.php/2017/01/15/adding-autocomplete-support-to-marc21-260-264-imprint-fields-in-koha/

--
Regards,
Krishna