[Koha] Splitting SQL Reports Library

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Apr 13 10:45:15 NZST 2017

Hi,
>       Before I say anything else, I am worried that Hea will become unmanageable in a similar fashion if the Community does not provide authorised value entries for Country, Library Type, et cetera. When I was doing the Koha Users Worldwide stuff it suffered the same info problems.
The UsageStatsCountry and UsageStatsLibraryType system preferences where
country and library type are set for HEA are pull down lists of
authorised values in the latest versions. And I think the recent work on
Hea2 will make it even easier to enter helpful information about the
library and its location.

Katrin