[Koha] Error decoding record

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Apr 12 01:42:25 NZST 2017

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 5:07 AM, Alfredo Sanjuán <alfre at ibdinternet.com>
wrote:

> Hi Barton.
>
> No, nothing more than incrementing the maximun record size of zebrasrv.
> In my case, just by trial and error "-k 104857600" is the minimun size
> to allow for about 2900 items in a problematic record.

Oh. The documentation says that -k is in kilobytes, which would put your
number at just under 105 GB ;-)... if that doesn't take care of a 2900 item
record
nothing should...

But then, documentation *has* been known to be wrong.
I'll give it a shot on my test system.

--Barton

> As a side note, the Z39.50 server is broken too because of this same
> problem about very big zebra record sizes.

Yeah... that should definitely be a syspref or something...