[Koha] Error decoding record

Alfredo Sanjuán alfre at ibdinternet.com
Tue Apr 11 21:07:35 NZST 2017

Hi Barton.

No, nothing more than incrementing the maximun record size of zebrasrv.
In my case, just by trial and error "-k 104857600" is the minimun size
to allow for about 2900 items in a problematic record.

As a side note, the Z39.50 server is broken too because of this same
problem about very big zebra record sizes.