[Koha] Print Slip CSS

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Sep 16 01:37:56 NZST 2016

Jerwyn,

Actually I mis-spoke -- the documentation that I wrote was in regard to
this thread: [Koha] gather_print_notices.pl and page breaks... it's
related, but not the same.

I've created a github repository at
https://github.com/bywatersolutions/kohacss -- I don't have any SlipCSS
files yet, but once I do, it should be possible to clone the repository and
host the CSS via github.io, much as I've done here:

https://bywatersolutions.github.io/kohacss/NoticeCSS/envelope_window.css

Sorry to be a bit vague -- the coming blog post will give step by step
instructions on cloning the kohacss repo and enabling hosting via github.io.

--Barton