[Koha] Print Slip CSS

Decka David ddavid at lib.unitech.ac.pg
Thu Sep 15 14:56:53 NZST 2016

Dear Koha Community,

My email is to appreciate all the team member and non-members who are behind and in front the scene to provide invaluable support advices. I am excited and enthusiastic of such many support provided for small and other inexperience populace around the globe. You are all great people in small and big way and I pray that your work and families will be seen the services in small and big pictures.

Thank you and thank you all Koha community.

Kind regards
Decka David
PNG