[Koha] Adding an Authority Type in Koha

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Mon Sep 5 21:24:30 NZST 2016

Hi

Il 05/09/2016 10:55, Charles Quain ha scritto:
> I have followed the instructions in the koha wiki: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Create_new_authority_type
> It is mostly working: The authorities are created and they link back to the biblio record correctly (the $9 is populated. etc). The authority is searchable when adding an authority.
>
> The one thing I am having a problem with is that when searching in the auth_finder.pl popup the system only displays the $a in the result list.
> I need the $d to make sense of the list, as that is where the actual place name is, otherwise all you see is a list of countries.

in fact the wiki page is not enough in your case.
When you add a new authority type you need also to personalize also the
routine in BuildSummary in C4/AuthoritiesMarc.pm.
If you don't do this on search result you see only subfield $a, that is
the default of the routine 'BuildSummary'.

Now I will update the wiki page.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche