[Koha] Introduction - Hello from Vienna - and first question

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Sep 5 07:47:56 NZST 2016

Hi Martin,

welcome to the Koha community!

I have no experience with BookDB2, so cannot help much with that, but I
hope you will be able to convert the data successfully.

The standard cataloguing frameworks in Koha include all RDA related
fields and subfields, but you might want to customize them a bit before
cataloguing by hiding fields you don't want to use etc.

Katrin