[Koha] help upgrading to 16.05.04

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri Oct 21 10:22:07 NZDT 2016

Hi all,

about this:

>If I try to reinstall it I get:

>root at ubu-apm-k-01:/usr/share/koha/misc/translator# perl translate install it-IT
>Batch: [: Completely confused parametrizing -- msgid:%s Errore durante la creazione di file PDF. %sNessuna tessera creata (batch o >elenco vuoto?) %s %sBatch: [% % '
>Koha directories hierarchy for it-IT must be created first
>
>and the italian language is still missing
>
>what am I doing wrong?

nothing wrong. There is an error on translation.
Find the file it-IT-staff-prog.po and change the translation.

Instead of:
%s Errore durante la creazione di file PDF. %sNessuna tessera creata (batch o >elenco vuoto?) %s %sBatch: [% % '
insert:
%s Errore durante la creazione di file PDF. %sNessuna tessera creata (batch o >elenco vuoto?)%s %sBatch: [%% '

As you see there are same small difference about blancks.
You need to do the fix yourself or wait for 16.05.5 where we have fixed this error.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli