[Koha] Koha 3.14 & Receipt (Slip) Printers

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:47:33 NZDT 2016

It's important to know the primary cause of this sudden change in behaviour:
1) Did you upgrade the printer drivers?
2) Did you upgrade any of the two browsers?

After that, I would check what Chad said and then see if the printer is
correctly configured (as far as paper width and length goes) and if the
browser (whichever) is picking up the printer configurations correctly. If
not, restart the browser and try again (in Firefox you might need to reset
the settings
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
).

Also, from what you described, Chrome and Safari are apprently printing
automatically instead of the default browser behaviour of asking for
printing confirmation, this might be worth checking out because I've only
implemented this automatic behaviour in Firefox following the documentation
in https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Configure_Automatic_Receipt_Printing

Are you able to provide your printer model?

Regards,

Pedro Amorim