[Koha] Sorting Search Results for Arabic titles... Koha 3.14...

Layale Bassil lb26 at aub.edu.lb
Tue Nov 29 22:45:13 NZDT 2016

Hello Barton,

Thank you for your reply. The below suggestions have nothing to do with the question related to sorting.

I previously made these changes to make the search work in Arabic and I believe it is working. However sorting is not working for Arabic titles. I need to know how does sorting work and what should I do to make it work.

Below are some answers which I didn’t know how to apply.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards.