[Koha] Koha Wiki Facebook

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 05:33:12 NZDT 2016

Hello All!

You can think Nick for finally pushing me to put up all the photos from the
HackFest!

For the uninitiated, for a long time I've been wanting to have a Koha
community facebook, in the original sense of the word.

So here it is!

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Community_Facebook

*Please* feel free to add and update this page. If you see any misspellings
or misinformation, please correct it! In particular, I wasn't able to add
the diacritics to names.

If you are not listed, please add yourself! You can upload a file and edit
the wiki page. If you need help doing so, please let me know!

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )