[Koha] Replace all existing call numbers with LoC

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Mar 24 10:50:19 NZDT 2016

Hi Daniel,

when creating new items the itemcallnumber system preference can be used
to suggest a call number from the bibliographic record that can be
changed/overwritten by the library. There is currently no other
relationship between the callnumber information in the record and the
item that I can think of and no automatism to automatically update it
after the item has been saved.

Hope this helps,

Katrin