[Koha] Replace all existing call numbers with LoC

Daniel Glendening danieljglendening at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:46:44 NZDT 2016

Thanks Jesse,

That's not what I hoped to hear, but what I expected.

In editing the entry, via the "Replace Record via Z39.50," I'm able to
retrieve Library of Congress info, and call numbers, but when I save, the
call number remains unchanged, still displaying the old number. If I change
that number in the "edit item," it will be correct. I'm probably approaching
this problem from the wrong direction, as I'm very new to Koha, but
shouldn't the MARC biblio info be in sync with item info?

Hopefully this makes some sense...

Thanks,
Daniel