[Koha] After upgrade to 16.5.00.000 - OPAC/Staff Client not showing results

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:04:07 NZST 2016

Hi Mark,

cat /var/log/koha/{instance name}/zebra-error.log shows;

20160625 17:29:34 gechlibrary-koha-zebra: client (pid 4329) killed by
signal 15, stopping

koha-start-zebra {instance name} shows;

Zebra already running for instance gechlibrary.

I am still not getting search results in opac/staff client eventhough I
have 1000+ records.
Previously, Koha 3.16 was installed from packages method on ubuntu
12.4 LTS Desktop
and was working very fine and
problem started after uprade to 16.5.00.000.

I am not sure, how to proceed further, and community's help is requested.

-satish