[Koha] After upgrade to 16.5.00.000 - OPAC/Staff Client not showing results

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 23:00:24 NZST 2016

Hi Mirko,

I have restored with original files in /etc/koha/instance name and did not
modify anything at this stage.

Yes, as you indicated, enabled mod version for apache.
I am able to log in to admin and opac is also coming.

The Home>About Koha> System Information shows;

XML configuration file
*Warning* The <zebra_bib_index_mode> entry is missing in your configuration
file. It should be set to *dom* or *grs1* (deprecated). It will default to
*dom*.
*Info* Your configuration file still seems to be set up for *grs1*.
*Warning* The <zebra_auth_index_mode> entry is missing in your
configuration file. It should be set to *dom* or *grs1* (deprecated). It
will default to *dom*.
*Info* Your configuration file seems to be set up for *dom*.
*Warning* You are missing the <log4perl_conf> entry in your koha-conf.xml
file. Please add it, pointing to the log4perl.conf file for your Koha
instance.
*Warning* You are missing the *<upload_path>* entry in your koha-conf.xml
file. Please add it, pointing to the configured file upload directory for
your Koha instance. Also note that you need to properly set the
*OPACBaseURL* preference for the file upload plugin to work.
*Warning* The <use_zebra_facets> entry is missing in your configuration
file. Falling back to legacy facet calculation.

and still I am not getting any search results either in opac or staff
client.

can you tell me what to do next?

With thanks
Satish