[Koha] Upgraded to 16.05 and can't retrieve Patrons by Surname

Tim Auld auldstampguy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:56:33 NZST 2016

Hi,
I upgraded to 16.05 from 3.18 this evening. After the upgrade, which seemed
to work very well, I find that I can't lookup Patrons using either the
Search facility searching on Surname, or clicking on one of the Alpha
buttons (the retrieve all Patrons that start with "S" for example).

I notice that there was an issue recorded already (ticket 14193) for this
problem, which should have a fix included in the 16.05 release according to
the documentation.  Am I missing something here or should I roll back to
the backup that I took prior to starting the upgrade?

Regards,

Tim Auld
Northern Philatelic Library
Minnesota.

Ps. I apologize if this question has already been asked and I missed it.