[Koha] Fwd: Re: Printing Additional Patron attribute on Patron Card Layout

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jun 19 22:47:42 NZST 2016

Hi Admire,

from looking at the patron card help page, I think it's not possible to
print additional patron attributes at the moment.

Maybe a workaround could be to use one of the statistic fields on the
patron record for storing the information about the grade instead. Those
fields can be turned into pull downs using the bsort1 and bsort2
authorised value categories.

Hope this helps,

Katrin